In need of a quick pick me up? This snack is a quick hydrating way to boost your minerals, offering a guaranteed energy boost. The tahini "cheese" is a great vegan dip to enjoy anytime and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
For more recipes by Tana Amen click here.
• 6 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate
• 2 large eggs
• 10 drops vanilla cream or plain liquid stevia extract
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
• 1 cup (8 ounces) coconut milk
This recipe and more can be found in The Daniel Plan Cookbook.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, add the diced zucchini, lemon juice, zest, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring every 5 minutes until the zucchini has softened.
3. While the zucchini is cooking, make the crisp topping. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove...