1. Add all of the smoothie base ingredients into a blender and purée until smooth.
2. To serve, pour the smoothie into a cup, add any desired garnish, and enjoy!
To learn more about Dr. Mark Hyman click here.
1. In a large bowl, add the kelp noodles along with enough room temperature filtered water to cover the noodles. Repeat in a separate bowl with the seaweed and allow each to soak for at least 10 minutes while preparing the remaining components.
2. Mix the avocado mayonnaise, hot sauce, sesame oil, and half of the sesame seeds into a large bowl. If you’d prefer to avoid totally raw salmon, sear each side for a couple minutes over medium-high heat before continuing to the next step
3. Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces and stir together with the spicy mayonnaise....
Check out other recipes by Chef Jenny Ross here.
Noodles & Veggies
1. Place a large pan over medium heat and warm the avocado oil. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs and brown on all sides for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the diced onion to the chicken and...
This recipe is by Chef Jenny Ross. For more of her recipes click here.