1. In a medium bowl, mix the chicken strips, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a small container, combine the remaining soy sauce, chicken broth, corn starch, and sesame oil. Place lid on container, and shake well. Set aside.
3. In a large sauté pan or wok, heat the coconut oil over high heat....
Here's a recipe from our friends at the Daniel Plan.
Tender pieces of grilled chicken with fresh flavors of rosemary and lemon make for a healthy and colorful dinner. Vary the vegetables according to your liking. Serve with brown rice and a tossed green salad.
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Kosher or sea salt
1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
1−2 red bell peppers
4 small zucchini
1 small Japanese eggplant (optional)
½ red onion (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and mustard. Add two good pinches of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Divide marinade into two portions, one as marinade for raw chicken and one to use as a sauce after grilling.
2. Cut chicken into large chunks, about...
1/2 cup baby kale, regular chopped kale or spinach
1 cup chopped cucumber or shredded zucchini
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup fresh berries
Optional: Add your favorite protein
Toss salad together and drizzle with your favorite dressing
2/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake well till thoroughly blended.
This recipe is a favorite of our Group Coaching Program at RISE from Chef Jenny, our nutritionist.