▪ 2¼ cups full-fat coconut milk
▪ 2½ teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
▪ ½ cup maple syrup
▪ zest of 1 lemon
▪ ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
▪ 1 teaspoon alcohol-free, gluten-free pure vanilla extract
▪ 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
▪ ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
Step 1: Place ¼ cup of the coconut milk in a medium heatproof bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over it and set it aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Heat the remaining 2 cups coconut milk with the maple syrup, lemon zest, cardamom, vanilla, and sea salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat for five minutes. Whisk the softened gelatin into the saucepan and continue whisking until all of it is dissolved.
Step 3: Allow the mixture to chill for 15 to 20 minutes. Place 3 to 4 raspberries in each ice pop mold, then fill with the liquid. Place the pops in the freezer to set for a minimum of 4 hours.